- AI Engineer Jobs
From AI-native startups to AI-enhanced enterprise, elevate your career at the most exciting companies who are driving the future of software engineering & product development.
At the heart of our journey is a mission to democratize AI, empowering individuals to move beyond routine and fully embrace their passions. The AI Engineer, at the crossroads of our journey, wields the power to build the future of our project and guide us towards our ultimate success.
What you'll do
- Develop cutting-edge AI agents and systems related to them using models like LLama, Claude, and GPT4.
- Act as an advocate for the community and build features and toolkits you’d like to see in our open-source projects.
- Create prototypes and minimum viable products (MVPs) showcasing new AI capabilities.
- Design and implement internal Agent-based systems such as memory, search, summarization, and more.
- Engage with our community on a regular basis, constantly seeking opportunities to grow the love of and belief in what we're doing. You’ll be building in public in our open-source repos and community.
- Write technical content and documentation explaining our approach for enchancing community engagement alongside our DevRel.
- Represent our brand in the public eye with authenticity. We don't want a faceless corporation; we need a champion of the people. From the code you write to the meetings you’re in, much of it will be public or shared publicly.
Who you are
- You're experienced in early-stage start-ups and are a hands-on builder who can program in Python and is familiar with its ecosystem and AI Tools.
- You’ve built LLM-based applications.
- You have experience working with cutting-edge AI technologies and frameworks, such as TensorFlow and PyTorch, and have a solid understanding of deep learning principles.
- Your passion for AI goes beyond just building models - you actively seek opportunities to contribute to the AI community through open-source projects, conferences, or publications.
- You're technically savvy, self-sufficient, and proactive.
Our Mission 🚀
Our mission is to break down technical barriers. We're here to put AI in the hands of the people, enhance their capabilities, and help redefine the concept of work. We want humanity to be driven by passion instead of routine.
Our Vision for the Future 🔮
We are the beating heart of a thriving AI ecosystem where businesses, developers, and individuals can seamlessly operate and collaborate. We're creating a world where everyone, from a solo entrepreneur to corporate giants, has the same cutting edge resources at their disposal.
We're building a place where you can connect, collaborate, and reach new heights alongside an ever-growing community of like-minded folks. In our envisioned future, every individual has the tools to build, create, and innovate regardless of their technological prowess or corporate affiliation.
Our Working Culture 🎭
We are a globally distributed team that thrives in a fully remote environment. We recognize that great ideas and results can come from anywhere and we value the diverse perspectives that our team members from all around the world bring.
Our culture is result-oriented. We don't micromanage or clock-watch; instead, we focus on outcomes and the impact they create. We understand that everyone has their own rhythm and style of working, which is why we offer completely flexible working hours. We trust our team to manage their own schedules and to deliver results, no matter the timezone they're in.
If you're someone who thrives on community building, gets excited about growth hacking, and is passionate about transparent and engaging marketing, we'd love to hear from you!